Monday, March 4, 2013

5 Things

- Last night's quick 2.5 mile run.....WHY DIDN'T I HAVE MY PHONE WITH ME? The most amazing sky I think I have ever seen.  Just pink and purple.  I guess sometimes you have to just tell people about it. (seriously, why didn't I have my phone?)

- I was up at 5, and feeling great about the possibilities of what I could accomplish between then and 4.5 hours later, which is when I might normally roll out.  Overall, it was great.  But by 7:30 I was wanting Baileys in my coffee.  Hmmm. Withdrawals from not having a bottle of wine the night before? Maybe.

- I've been thinking...my hair is still too long.  Weird.  I think more is coming off.  

- The weather is beautiful and it seems like Spring is here.  Haven't gotten snow in a few weeks and the grass is looking green-ish already.  Yeah definitely not in Kansas.  I've heard it's so beautiful here in the Summer, so I'm torn.....more snow, because that is awesome too and I want to ski again.  Or....sun and flowers? I love this State.

- On that note, I'm really scrambling to finish up some scarves I'm working on.  Scarves by Breanne....coming Summer 2013! :)

I like this "5 Things" idea.  An opportunity to dump in a nice list form.

1 comment:

  1. you are living my dream. living in different places for a little bit of time...so awesome. also thats why I always do "5 things" bc i'm always rambling...:)

    ReplyDelete