Friday, December 16, 2011

When confidence doesn't "work" in life

Ok, so maybe I have not always had the MOST confidence in the world.  On the flip side, even if I am very confident about something, I try to be humble.

So maybe that is why I have a problem with people with huge destructive egos.  When you are confident, but a complete ass, you are serving no one but yourself. And probably very few people like you.  Maybe you don't care, but they do, because they don't want to be around you.  When you don't listen to anyone but yourself, you are ignoring the value of those around you. It's one thing to have an opinion about everything, it's another to shut down everyone around you.  And another to be ignorant.  That is just icing on your ego cake.

I want to know who your parents are and what they do that makes you so damn special.

Just saying.  Confidence isn't everything.

*feeling better* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment