Thursday, February 7, 2013

If all else fails, swim...bike.....RUN

Oh to be a kid again, when changing your dreams every other day didn't put you further and further behind your peers *sigh* and into the baby-making years and make you feel like some sort of failure.  Today I was looking at MPH programs again and attended a webinar for one of the programs I've looked at, when lately I've really been focusing on finding an engineering program that would allow me to focus on Biomechanics, or maybe an Orthotics degree....I think I've figured out that I can't decide if I want to do something that is directly related to my passion of running, or educating and inspiring others to be healthy and find their own passions (which, along with my interest in science, is where that whole doctor thing came in).  Well, I'm getting somewhere?  Oh Daaaaad, Mr. Guidance Counselor, I might be making an appointment soon.

ANYWAY, I apparently have no problem filling my schedule with races and spending money. I'm excited for Spring and Summer!

Apr 28: Eugene Half Marathon in Eugene, OR (Tracktown USA!) - Maybe (come on Shannon!)
May 5: Bloomsday Run in Spokane, WA with Dave
May 19: Portland Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Portland, OR with Brenda
Jun 23: Rev3 Half Distance Triathlon (like a half Ironman...) in Williamsburg, VA with Jack, Nik and Jodie (?)

Y'all should join.

I know, my schedule is still running-heavy.  I'm obsessed.

I think I am supposed to be finding an Olympic distance tri to throw in there before the big one.....oops.  I'm not even worried.  #itsprobablyfine (Amy! hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment